Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 27

watch details

2016 Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Iron Set 4-GW, Stiff Shaft, XP 95 S300 (8 Clubs)

Estimated price for orientation: 349 $

Category: Golf Clubs 27
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Club Type: Iron Set
Flex: Stiff Brand: Mizuno
Dexterity: Right-Handed Shaft Material: Steel

Up for grabs is a Preowned Lightly Used Set of 2016 Model Mizuno JPX EZ Forged Irons!! Included are: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW & GW. The clubs are right handed and have standard length stiff steel True Temper XP 95/ S3000 shafts. All serial numbers match. These clubs are in Excellent Used Condition and were only used for approximately 6 rounds of golf. 4 on the course and 2 at a golf simulator. The PW is still in the shrink wrap. I purchased 2 sets of irons at the beginning of the season and the other set fits my game a bit better.The clubs only show normal usage marks and bag marks. Aside from signs of normal play and cleaning I could find no marks worth pointing out individually. I will mention that the smoke finish on the forged heads does seem to be thin and wear somewhat easily. Please check out and zoom in on each picture to examine the clubs condition. The HD pictures are considered part of the description. If you're reading this post you likely already know how great of reviews these Irons get!!!Don't miss your chance at these excellent lightly used irons at a great price! Check out my other auctions! Please check out my 100% positive feedback and bid with confidence. Please ask all questions before buying/bidding and I will do my best to answer them promptly. Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail! Shipping Price listed is for the lower 48 States only. I will ship outside of the US but the buyer is responsible for all shipping charges through eBay's Global Shipping Program.