Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 26

watch details

2013 Taylormade Rocket Balls RBZ Iron Set Regular Flex Graphite 4-P,AW,SW

Estimated price for orientation: 199 $

Category: Golf Clubs 26
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Club Type: Iron Set
Shaft Material: Graphite Brand: TaylorMade
Dexterity: Right-Handed Flex: Regular
Grade: Store Line

This iron set is in excellent to mint condition it was purchased at the end of 2014 golfing season I live in Nebraska so I don't have year-round golfing weather here not to mention I'm handicapped so these clubs are lightly used. Now to put a little bit better grade on these clubs using the common 5-1 grading scale you frequently see on golf clubs on here which are5. New never used4. Eagle: excellent condition, very little wear3. Birdie: used but fantastic condition with light nicks or scratches possible2. Par: good condition showing normal use with nicks and scuffs possible1.Par+: fair and functional showing significant wear and useI would say these clubs land between Eagle and Birdie they are just in such good shape After the first few times I golfed with them I purchased covers to protect them and I've always been diligent on putting them on every time after a shot so they did not bounce around in the golf cart and get all beat up. I just don't want to grade these as eagle and overestimate how are good I feel they are but they are a solid Birdie possibly Eagle in my eyes. These will make a great set for players with a pretty wide skill level range I don't have the fastest swing speed but I can be fairly consistent with these clubs just not as consistent as I was with my RAC's. I might not suggest these for someone's first set of clubs but they would be just fine if you chose to make them your first set but, much better if this was going to be your second set of irons but, whoever gets these will get a lot a years of enjoyment out of them.