Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 19

watch details

2 Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport And Newport Two Tei3 Teryllium Putters

Estimated price for orientation: 325 $

Category: Golf Clubs 19
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Titleist/ Scotty Cameron
Dexterity: Right-Handed Model: Santa Fe
Shaft Material: Steel Club Type: Putter

Manufacturer: Titleist-Scotty CameronModel: Newport and Newport Two Terrylium TeI3Dexterity:Right HandedGender:MenCondition:UsedRating: 7.5 (please see pics)(some rust spots)Shaft Brand:Shaft Material: SteelShaft Flex:Loft: 4Bounce:Length: Newport 35- Newport Two 33.5Lie: 71Grip: Newport Grip One Grip /Newport Two-Worn out WinnHeadcover: yes Wrench/Tool: N/AI will be listing 7 other Scotty Cameron Pre 2000 putters. Check them out !!!Check out my other listings for Golf related items and appareleBay Item Disclaimer:I am human, and I make mistakes. If you give me a chance to make it right I will. I occasionally miss a stain or hole. Again, let me know and I will treat you fairly. I do my best to describe items and their condition. With that being said, it is subjective. If you have a question, please ask.If you are considering neutral or negative feedback, please contact me. You have my word I will make it right.I am not in this to make a quick buck. The reason I operate a store is so that my wife can stay at home with our two children in order to further their education.I do my best to ship things out in a timely manner. Please allow two days from purchase as I may be traveling.Have a blessed day and thank you for considering this item for purchase.