Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 19

watch details

2009 Vokey BV Custom Design Wedge Works 1/250 LOB Wedge 60* V Grind Titleist NIP

Estimated price for orientation: 444 $

Category: Golf Clubs 19
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Titleist Vokey - Wedge Works
MPN: Does Not Apply Club Type: Wedge
Shaft Material: Steel Club Size: Wedge 60* - 35"
Flex: Wedge Loft: Lob Wedge
Model: Vokey Custom Design 60-V Grade: Tour Clubs
UPC: Does not apply

You are bidding on a BRAND NEW still in plastic, 2008 Limited Release (1/250) Vokey "BV Custom Design - WEDGE WORKS" 60* degree V Grind Lob Wedge, right-handed (RH). I found out the grooves on this wedge are non-conforming for competition.  MORE DETAILED INFO PROVIDED BELOW. The shaft is a STEEL KBS Tour Black Nickel in a wedge flex at standard length (35"). The grip is a black rubber Golf Pride BV Tour Velvet in brand new condition at standard size. The wedge lie is also standard.  The serial # is 52PUM. Notes from Bob Vokey:WedgeWorks Exclusives August 2009 The Spin Milled 60-V features a new, striking Black Ion Plated finish and is paired with a KBS Tour Black Nickel wedge shaft for a rich appearance.  The 60-V is an enhanced bounce wedge with heel, toe, and trailing edge relief for excellent playability in standard to soft conditions. The narrow forward bounce surface with enhanced bounce angle make this wedge a good fit for both shotmakers and driver-diggers.  The V Grind is used on Tour by Titleist Brand Ambassador Zach Johnson.  250 pieces are available, with delivery to U.S. addresses only.I am a life member of the PGA of America and I am selling this golf club for a friend.
BUY IT NOW here for LESS from a TRUSTED and RELIABLE eBayer. Seller will ONLY SHIP GOLF CLUBS in the USA, sorry. USPS Priority shipping is $10.00 in the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you have any other shipping needs before the end of the auction.Will combine multiple purchases into one low shipping fee.Seller is a trusted eBayer with 9300+ positive feedbacks. I ship the very next business day.. Payment terms are: PayPal. Thanks for looking at my auction and Good Luck! If you have any questions, please email me.