Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 19

watch details

2-SW Bridgestone Precept Pro Model Forged Blades w/ Brunswick Precision FM 6.5

Estimated price for orientation: 295 $

Category: Golf Clubs 19
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Loft: 2-SW
Flex: Extra Stiff Brand: Bridgestone
Dexterity: Right-Handed Club Type: Iron Set
Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan Shaft Material: Steel

Very nice set of all original vintage Bridgestone Precept Pro Model Blades. 2-SW total of 10 clubs. These are vintage (circa 1992 or 93?) Japanese forged soft steel clubs and feel amazing. They have a satin nickle finish that is still in great shape.They are fit with the original Brunswick Precision FM 6.5 shaft. Not a rifle shaft, these are stepped and were the predecessor to the rifle shaft we know today. I believe they play slightly weaker than current rifle shafts. This is a rare shaft and phenominal to hit.They are in fabulous condition, some minor bag chatter and very tiny rust spots (25 year old forged soft carbon steel, its to be expected). No pitting and pretty much zero face and sole wear. The grips are the original bridgestone grips and can be hit as is but I would put something newer on.I have seen exactley zero sets of these for sale, including on Japanese auction sites. They are original length. This is a beautiful set of rare forged japanese irons. Please let me know if you have any questions.