Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 19

watch details

2009 Callaway X-Forged 2009 Iron Set Golf Club 3-PW 5.0 Project X Rifle

Estimated price for orientation: 275 $

Category: Golf Clubs 19
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Callaway
Club Type: Iron Set Model: X-Forged 2009
Flex: 5.0 Project X Rifle Shaft Material: Steel
Dexterity: Right-Handed Gender: Men
Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown

2009 Forged Callaway X-Forged Iron Sett 3-PW, standard length and lie.  Clubs are in excellent condition with Lamkin grips.   The grips are Crosslink MIDSIZE by Lamkin and feel a touch larger than average.  The soles, in particular the 7-iron, have a few dings that do not affect playability.  See pictures, above.  (One of those dings was a small rock just behind the ball off the 1st fairway of Knob Hill, in Manalapan, NJ, that I swore I would not hit...)  These irons look great and feel balanced at set-up.  The satin finish on the faces is still present and the grooves are even, straight, and deep, with lots of rounds remaining before they even begin to wear.  They are forged and sound solid and feel extremely soft at impact.  The 5.0 Project X shaft is wonderful in these irons, and in my opinion, is between a Regular and a Stiff flex.  The heads offer excellent workability and feedback with a reasonable level of forgiveness on mishits.  Overall, I would say that they are move forgiving than blades, but less than a "game improvement" iron.  Buyer gets FREE shipping via UPS Ground in the Continental US only.