Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 15

watch details

2016 SET OF SRIXON Z745 IRONS, 4-PW,AEROTECH STEELFIBER 110 X +1/2" SHAFTS GC!

Estimated price for orientation: 449 $

Category: Golf Clubs 15
Class:

Description
Brand: Srixon Gender: Men
Club Type: Full Set Shaft Material: Graphite & Steel
Dexterity: Right-Handed Flex: Extra Stiff
Loft: STANDARD Club Size: SET OF IRONS
MPN: Does Not Apply Model: Z745
UPC: Does not apply

Here's a set of 4-PW RIGHT HANDED Srixon Z745 irons with Aerotech Steelfiber 110 gram shafts in extra stiff.  They're 1/2" longer than standard.  The iron heads are 2 degrees upright and standard lofts.  If you have questions about whether these irons will fit you; please ask before bidding and I will be glad to let you know.  The set has the Lamkin PU grips similar to the Iomic grips in very good condition.  The irons are in great condition and have been played about 20 or so rounds.  The worst condition iron is the PW, so I listed the last 2 pics of it to accurately show the worst of the set. It's Still in great condition, I don't hit a lot of long irons! Please judge the condition of the irons by the pictures and ask all questions before bidding.  The sale is final and no returns are accepted.  Selling for best offer in 5 days on these if someone doesn't take the buy it now.  They were $1400 new with these shafts!These irons came to me directly from Srixon and will be shipped in the original box and I guaranty their authenticity. As soon as Iist them I'll box them for shipping.  They will ship within one day of the end of the auction, 2 Day USPS Priority Mail.Paypal only, Ask before bidding if you're international shipping, FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA, ask all questions before making your offers.  Good luck!