Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 15

watch details

009 tour prototype Beach Oil Can Circle T Scotty Cameron newport pre Spieth 009m

Estimated price for orientation: 2 499 $

Category: Golf Clubs 15
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Scotty Cameron
Shaft Material: Steel Model: 009 Tour Prototype
Dexterity: Right-Handed Club Type: Putter
UPC: Does not apply

Scotty  Cameron 009 Tour Prototype    Made for the tour 009 prototype beached in an oil can finish with a circle T stamp    

Condition:Club is beautiful, may have been used oncePutter looks like the picturesPAYMENT :I will accept Paypal    
Please email any questions and check out my other Japan Spec clubs......Thanks! I will be adding a few more Rare Tour Camerons soon &I have numerous Tour Issued PGA player Rossa Prototype putters available..  Shipped via Japan Post  EMS Express & insuredDelivered via USPS Express to the states (usually 4-5 days) and Express to the rest of the world (ususally 4-7 days) Returns are accepted ONLY if wrong item was shipped    Thanks for your understanding