Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 12

watch details

(2) Ping K15 RH Fairway Woods 3/16* Stiff, 5/19°Reg. Flex TFC149 Graphite, LOOK

Estimated price for orientation: 179 $

Category: Golf Clubs 12
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Ping
Dexterity: Right-Handed Model: K15
Loft: 16*/19* Shaft Material: Graphite
Flex: Stiff/Regular

Up for bid are two (2) Ping 17-4-SS SF Tec K15 right handed fairway woods in very good shape.   A solid 7 to 7.5 out of ten (check out one of many incredible reviews below.....). Winner will be VERY happy with these.  The 3 Wood is a 16* Stiff Flex Ping TFC 149 with tip flex control (grip is Ping also in very good to excellent shape).  The 5 Wood is 19* with a Ping TFC 149 regular flex (grip is a Ping in very good shape).  Auction is open to lower 48 US addresses only, and the clubs will ship within one business day of your secured Paypal payment.  There are returns with this auction up to 30 days, with the buyer paying return ship costs.  There is also a standard 15% restocking fee, so please contact me with any questions you have before bidding.  Check out my 100% satisfaction rating and bid early and often knowing you will be getting two fantastic Ping woods (that are currently unavailable from Ping) at a fraction of their retail cost.Overall Performance......Distance alone is probably reason enough to consider the K15.  Heck, I'd even make the case that some of our testers could probably replace their driver with this. Accuracy scores are solid, and realistically I don't think we'll see many better from a fairway wood.  The same is true of consistency where, even though there's theoretical room for improvement, the very nature of fairway clubs suggests we won't see anything significantly better.On performance alone, the K15 Fairway, is every bit as impressive as its big brother the K15 driver........river.