Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

2016 JAPAN WAZAKI WL-II TITA 9.5DEG DRIVER+ #3,#5FAIRWAYS GOLF CLUB SET+L C

Estimated price for orientation: 179 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition MPN: Does Not Apply
UPC: Does Not Apply Brand: Unbranded

Conditions of Sale:I place real emphasis upon accurate descriptions of my items as listed and I ensure I take high quality photographs to provide as much information to buyers as possible.I expect buyers to read the description in detail and contact me before purchase with any questions or points requiring clarification.All photographs used in my listings are taken by me and are of the actual product s that is for sale.Payment:I require the buyer complete the transaction by payment within three days of the purchasePlease leave user name as reference when doing the EFT transaction to avoid postage delaysAbout Shipping:Item will be re-checked and parceled on THE NEXT 2 DAYS when your payment arrived.Then it will be shipped.After it is shipped,I will update the tracking no. on your paypal account. Shipping info always update on net in about 3-5 working days after costom checking.So pls don't worry if info not show on net,just contact me and i will keep checking item info till it is arrive u.You will receive it within 10-14 working days.Pick up is not possible for all items.Buyer in U.S.A pls check the item on WWW.USPS.COM ;Others,we will send the net link to u for item checking.As the international shipping fee is due to the weight of the item,not parcel.we offer $7 discount of the shipping fee for each more item.Pls confirm that you clear about the shipping cost before you bid the item.Since postage and handling charges is due to the weight of the item,pls don't be dissatisfied about the that show on the option of the feedback..Every feedback, even each option of the feedback is very important for every seller.Pls send message to me or email me,If you have any question of the item. I will reply you within 24 hours.I'm pleasure to try my best to offer you good service.My working time:(GMT+10:00) 11 a.m.-6.p.m.,9 p.m. - 1 a.m.Warranty:WaZaki products, five year warranty by Wazaki corp.JPZ products, three year warranty by Epron corp.other products, one year warranty. (Pls keep your s/n stick on good condition)If your club demaged during the warranty, I will send new one to you, but you SHOULD SEND THE DEMAGED ONE back. Buyer should pay the shipping fee for club back to me.Return Policy:Your satisfied is our goal.If you are not satisfied with the item which you bid or other problem. Pls contact me. I'd like to offer my best service to you.If parcel damaged during the shipping.PLS KEEP IT AS YOU RECEIVED and contact me asap.i will deal with it.If you dont like it. You can send the it back. ( it should be new as you received), After i received it, I'd like to send your payment back, shipping fee included. but you should pay the shipping fee for item back to me.If you have other problems. you can contact me. I will reply you within 24 hours.Other Stuff:I reserve the right to re-list the item after 5 days of non paymentPlease email if you would like any more photo?s ? add return email address in the message.I will answer questions to the best of my ability and if I have any doubts I will get onto my supplier and try and have an answer ASAP