Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

2016 Callaway XR PRO Driver 9* RH SPEEDER 565 STIFF - EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Estimated price for orientation: 239 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Brand: Callaway Dexterity: Right-Handed
Model: XR PRO Gender: Men
Club Type: Driver Loft: 9
MPN: XR PRO Flex: Stiff
Shaft Material: Graphite

Excellent Condition!I purchased this 2016 Callaway XR PRO driver from Edwin Watts preowned. It is absolutely the longest driver I have ever owned. "High Launch with Low Spin" is exactly what this driver is all about.- 9 Degree loft, adjustable by +2 degrees or -1 degree- Fujikura Speeder 565 Stiff Shaft- Length .5" under standard- New Winn DriTac grip- Head Cover included
Condition : The pictures speak for themselves. Excellent condition is an accurate description. You can see in the picture the face has hit some golf balls, but there is very little wear. The crown is as flawless as you can get for a used club. No sky marks. The sole has very little wear. The Fujikura Speeder 565 stiff shaft has a little bag wear and a couple of small chips in the paint. The Winn DriTac grip is brand new. Basically, this driver is about as close to "new" as you are going to get for a used club.
Why I am selling : I love how long this driver is. I am just a really picky golfer, and I prefer the sound and feel of my Titleist driver. Original Retail Price of the 2016 XR PRO Driver $399.99The winning bidder will not be disappointed. You can check out my 100% positive feedback as a Seller.Thanks for bidding!