Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

2016 Titleist Scotty Cameron GoLo 3 Putter with Super Stroke 3.0 Slim Grip

Estimated price for orientation: 200 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Club Type: Putter
Shaft Material: Steel Brand: Titleist/ Scotty Cameron
Gender/ Age: Unisex

For sale my 2016 Scotty Cameron Golo 3 Putter. Putter has a 34" shaft and fitted with a Super Stroke 3.0 Slim oversized putter grip(Grip was fitted 1 month ago and in as new condition)Bought this putter and grip both from Stevenage American Golf and have receipts to prove authenticity of the club. In total this putter has cost me over £300!!!!AS ABOVE THIS IS A 100% GENIUNE SCOTTY CAMERON PUTTER UNLIKE THE MANY FAKES SOLD ON HERE!The putter is in excellent condition, only selling as dont use it much these days due to changing my putting stroke.  Excellent putter with transferrable weights and due to the steel face core hole tech implemented in the putter it has an great feel around the green and very forgiving on off centre hits.Any questions please ask, HAPPY BIDDING