Class:

Description
Brand: Callaway 2016 Shaft Material: Graphite
Model: "Great Big Bertha " Dexterity: Right-Handed
Club Type: Driver Gender: Men
MPN: Does Not Apply Loft: 9*adjustable loft,8*to11* loft & face angle
Club Size: 1-Wood// Driver Flex: Regular or Stiff or Firm or Senoir
UPC: Does not apply

This is  a Custom made  2016 Callaway "Great Big Bertha " 9 degree adjustable driver(8*to11*)Up or down loft and face angle for a Draw or Fade bias shot,plus launch angle with the 1 different weight port,plus slider weight adjustment. It is in very good condition,from the "King of Clubs".Comes with Your Choice of ProjectX or Aldlia, UST,Grafalloy, Fujikura or other shafts that I have,the driver can play up to 47 inches your choice.. Your choice of Stiff or R , X or senior  flex shaft. Comes with Your choice of length and grip,plus any extra wraps you may need. If you have lost a little distance this is the driver for YOU. Like all the Pros and their  Coach's say "Use more Loft".  If you like to work the ball with forgiveness this is the driver for YOU. Like they say "Try it You will Love it". I offer YOU that Custom FIT. Comes with A Callaway"  headcover and A adjusting tool bit.Thanks for your time. Clubmaker since 1995 Will 3                                                                                                                                                                                                    **Remember** Todays golf equipment is a lot more than just a means to a better golf game. "Custom" Fitted golf equipment is a means to a BETTER game.                                                                                                                                                                               * ** I can not ship to  P.O. boxes because of the size of the clubs.      * Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii is extra just email me for the extra cost.