Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 31

watch details

$1,099 SRIXON Z 565/ Z 765 COMBO SET - RH -8 PCS STEEL DYNAMIC GOLD S300-2017

Estimated price for orientation: 395 $

Category: Golf Clubs 31
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Srixon
Shaft Material: Steel Club Type: Iron Set
Flex: DYNAMIC GOLD S3000 MPN: Does Not Apply
Head Material: STEEL Model: Z 565/Z 765 COMBO
Club Size: IRONS - 8 PCS UPC: Does not apply

OBSERVATIONS: ·         The Z 765 7 iron produced the , carry and total distance among the three for this test. ·         While the Z 565 was not the longest, the average shot area was extremely tight, nearing that of the Z 965 PW.$824.99 - $1,099.99SKU# MZ5765-CMB - CUSTOM The Srixon Z 565 Irons have made Srixon's best iron performance even better. The Z 565 is a highly playable forged cavity back that promotes maximum distance and forgiveness. 2017 Hot List Gold Medal from Golf Digest U.S. The Srixon Z 765 Irons have made Srixon's best iron performance even better. The Z 765 is a muscle cavity preferred by skilled players for its traditional profile and exceptional control.$1,099.99 The Srixon Z 565 Irons have made Srixon's best iron performance even better. The Z 565 is a highly playable forged cavity back that promotes maximum distance and forgiveness. 2017 Hot List Gold Medal from Golf Digest U.S. The Srixon Z 765 Irons have made Srixon's best iron performance even better. The Z 765 is a muscle cavity preferred by skilled players for its traditional profile and exceptional control. ANYTHING SOMETHING MARKETWe ship ALL approved items- to all states in the UNITED STATES, CANADA, MEXICO, and EUROPE AND ALL FREE TRADE COUNTRIES.  eBay now handles all global shipments!!!!   If your country does NOT qualify for the eBay global program, please inquire for shipping arrangement and flat rate to your country.  If you prefer not to use the Global Shipping program, we can accommodate if the country will accept the packages. ·         PAYMENT  DUE UPON RECEIPT OF AUCTION OR BIN UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE  SHIPPING -RETURNS I do accept returns on items that are shipped if they are not what you ordered or properly described.  Then it is 14 days. We do combine shipping and always try to ship most economically as well as safe. You must return the item unopened or in the same condition you received and pay for the return. I have inspected and cannot guarantee that you will like the item once received.  Please research the item(s) before you purchase.   I make a concentrated effort to describe the item fully and the pictures speak for themselves.  I will not ship any items that I have not personally inspected and deemed to be in good order.  There are exceptions to every rule, and as the customer you deserve the benefit of doubt.  Please inquire before you attempt to send back or the item is not what you ordered.  The measurements are as noted.  No Returns for sizing on clothing or shoes.  . CONTACT - Thank you very much for your consideration - 704-579-0847 cell/TEXT phone for any questions or concerns.  Thank you for your bids and interest in ANY THING SOMETHING MARKET.