| Condition: || New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || Brand: || MotoCaddy |
| MPN: || S1WH || UPC: || 700358313721 |
Continental U.S. Shipping: $ FREEThis is a Brand New in the box MotoCaddy S1 Digital Walking Electric Powered Golf Cart. The S1 golf cart comes standard with 18-Hole Lead Acid battery and charger. The S1 Digital is incredibly simple to operate with a combined on-off switch and speed controller in one button. Simply twist to one of nine digitally controlled speed settings then tap the button to start. The S1 Digital will smoothly accelerate to your selected speed. Just tap again when you want to stop – there’s no need to reduce the speed setting. The S1 is lightweight and made from very sturdy aerospace grade aluminum, only weighs 16 lbs. Exclusive locking system which conveniently locks the cart together for easy transportation. Want to get more exercise into your golf game without breaking your back, the S1 powered golf cart has you covered from tee to green! The S1 features an exclusive diagnostic system. In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem, the system provides a hassle free solution. We carry the entire line of MotoCaddy powered carts along with all accessories. If you have any questions give us a call at .FEATURES:
- Digital control with on/off & nine speed settings
- Adjustable supports
- Digital control and platform, unsurpassed reliability and efficiency
- Simple fold mechanism, very compact, fits easily into most cars
- Low-profile wheels with ‘sporty’ tyre tread
- Onboard diagnostics
- Quick release wheels
- 9 Speed settings with On/Off control
- Third generation 200W motor
- Very lightweight, only weighs 16lbs.
- Ergonomic S-Series handle grips.
- 18 Hole lead acidy battery
- Full 1 year warranty on cart & batteryMotocaddy was founded in August 2004 with the goal of bringing the very best in build quality, style, reliability and affordability to the world of electric golf trolleys. We are based in state-of-the-art premises next to Stansted Airport. Motocaddy’s management includes a PGA Professional and single figure handicap golfers and between us, we have over 50 years experience in the golf industry. In addition, we employ a team of highly motivated, customer-focused people committed to providing products and supporting customer service that are second to none. I think you get the picture – we’re golfers and we understand golfers’ needs! Our trolleys (or “carts” as we like to call them these days) are produced in partnership with our manufacturer - a precision engineering firm who also manufacture aerospace parts for Airbus among others. Balkowitsch Enterprises, Inc.We are an authorized MotoCaddy Dealer (Free written warranty information will be provided upon request. Balkowitsch Enterprises, Inc. has sold over 750,000 quality items online since 1998. International shipping is available on all items and we ship multiple items together to save our customers money. Every item that we sell comes with our 10-Day Money Back Guarantee. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal as forms of payment. or . We are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION / POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLY PLEASE: Our company strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If you have any issues with your order, please contact us and give us the opportunity to make any issues right with you. We left you Positive Feedback immediately upon receipt of your Paypal payment and ask that you give us only POSITIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE do not leave us Neutral or Negative Feedback and please allow us the opportunity to correct any issues. You have our word that we will do everything we can for you. You can reach our customer service department via email through the eBay system anytime. We always respond quickly and thank you again for your business.EXPECTED DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES: We do our best to ship all products immediately. Normal ground shipping inside the United States takes 7-10 BUSINESS days (14 Calendar Days) to arrive. The Estimated Delivery dates shown on eBay are Estimates only and are NOT guaranteed delivery dates. Shipping outside of the United States can take 3-4 weeks to arrive and in some cases longer, depending on customs and clearance delays. Please understand that we have no control over delivery times abroad since a foreign customs department can delay delivery of an item for an unpredictable amount of time. Most of our international packages are shipped via USPS Airmail to save you on shippng costs. This form of shipping has Delivery Confirmation numbers only and is not trackable. If you want to upgrade your international shipping to trackable Fedex or UPS please contact us before you purchase to get an accurate quote for the more expensive trackable method. OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES: The shipping charges quoted in all of our listings are for the Continental United States ONLY! If you are outside of the Continental United States, please contact us before purchasing to get a correct shipping quote to ship to your location. Examples of areas outside of the Continental United States are Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, all APO/FPO addresses, and any other United States Territories.INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Most of our manufacturers refuse to ship outside of the United States so in some cases your item will ship to our international warehouse first and then onto you. It may take a 7-10 days until your item leaves our international warehouse in route to your location. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.