- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes 40-foot net, frame corners, unions, and more for constructing backyard or indoor batting cage
- Frame materials purchased separately (at local home improvement center)
- #21 net with 1.75-inch weather-treated, UV-resistant black polyester mesh
- Powder coated unions and corners constructed of 1.5-inch welded steel tubing
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Product Description The ATEC Backyard Batting Cage - 40L ft. is the easiest, most economical way to build a field-quality cage in your backyard. It comes with everything you need except the tubing, including plans, unions, corners, and a #21, 1.75-inch black polyester mesh net. With 23 ten-foot pieces of 1 3/8-inch fence top rail tubing - normally under $9.00 each at a home improvement store - and a little elbow grease, this full-size batting cage is ready to play. Assembled dimensions: 40L x 10W x 10H feet. Manufacturer's limited 1-year warranty included. About ATEC ATEC is the official training equipment source for Major League Baseball, and is fast becoming one of the top names in fastpitch softball. ATEC has developed and produced training machines and equipment for more than 35 years, priding itself on performance, accuracy, and durability. Their equipment is used every day by every team in the big leagues, as well as by college, high school, and youth teams everywhere. ATEC products provide a solution for individuals striving to get better, and for teams looking to take the next step. Assembled dimensions: 40L x 10W x 10H feet. Make your own cage at a fraction of the price!. Frame kit includes plans, unions, corners, net. 23 pieces of 10-foot, fence-top rail tubing sold separately. No. 21, 1.75-inch, UV- and weather-resistant polyester net. Ideal for construction of indoor or outdoor cage. Excellent training area for baseball or softball. 1-year limited warranty.