Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 24

watch details

2017 TaylorMade M2 Irons 4-AW +1/2" 2UP DG R300 Regular Flex MINT!!!

Estimated price for orientation: 729 $

Category: Golf Clubs 24
Class:

Description
Brand: TaylorMade Dexterity: Right-Handed
Model: M2 Gender: Men
Club Type: Iron Set Flex: Regular
MPN: Does Not Apply Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shaft Material: Steel Country of Manufacture: United States
UPC: Does not apply

We are one of Ebay’s top sellers because we are PGA Member Golf Professionals that purchase all of our equipment directly from the manufacturers.  Be assured that everything we sell is 100% authentic and would never sell any counterfeit products – we have over 14,000 positive feedbacks proving this!!  Purchase this with confidence – guaranteed!! Want a GREAT Deal?
We carry MOST major golf company drivers, fairway woods, irons, wedges, putters, and bags!!!!!!  
IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME!!!
You are bidding on a set of 2017 TaylorMade M2 Irons (RIGHT HANDED).   Set Makeup is 4-AW (8 clubs total).  The shaft is the Dynamic Gold R300 steel REGULAR FLEX.  These irons have 2* Upright lie and +1/2" length specs.  This is a perfect set for a slightly taller player or someone who tends to miss greens to the right with their irons!!!  These clubs are designed for performance, and they definitely deliver!!  The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price is $999.99!! BIDDING WILL START AT $729.99!!!
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S. !!!
Take advantage of this great offer while it lasts!!!
2017 TAYLORMADE M2 IRONS
DISTANCE + HEIGHT + FORGIVENESS The 2017 M2 irons give golfers the complete performance package with low CG, Speed Pocket technology, Face Slots, and Geocoustic engineering—it’s our most technologically advanced distance iron. Each technology in M2 irons works together to help golfers achieve more distance, peak trajectory, and forgiveness—overall, a more consistently performing iron swing after swing. New to M2 irons, engineers incorporated Face Slots that help preserve ball speed on shots struck toward the heel or toe, giving golfers more distance and more control—making your mis-hits better and your best shots extraordinary. Additionally, the M2 irons incorporate a new thin-wall Speed Pocket, designed to increase face flexibility and protect ball speed on strikes below face-center while also increasing launch angle and ball speed. Further improvements include a new thinner, wider, six-sided Fluted Hosel that saves 5 grams (compared to 3 in the original M2 iron), allowing for the repositioning of 2 grams of discretionary weight lower in the clubhead. The new hosel bend slot also allows for a 30% improvement in bending. Similar to the M2 metalwoods, the new M2 irons were designed employing TaylorMade’s new Geocoustic™ engineering techniques; acoustics tuned through geometry to create ideal frequencies for pleasing sound & feel.
SAVE HUNDREDS OF $$$$!!!Check out my !Be sure to add me to your ! About UsPGA Members with lots of golf equipment experience to help with any questions you may haveAll of our products are 100% authenticWe are proud of our feedback - please take a look at what our customers are saying about us
We have accounts to all the major golf companies - send us an email if you can't find what you are looking for 
Our goal is to have you as a repeat customer - you will be happy with your purchasePlease email us if you have any questions
Bid with confidence...Check our Feedback!
See what golfers all over the world are saying about us!
Golf Professional with 30 years of experience,
Nationally recognized by top manufacturers.
Email me if you have any questions.

International Buyers – Please Note: - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. - Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. - These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. - We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' - US and International government regulations prohibit this practice. Special note for Great Britain buyers- I ship UPS Worldwide expedited and brokerage fees are paid by me. In Great Britain there is an 11 pound brokerage surcharge fee added to your duty fees. I have no control over th