Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 24

watch details

2017 TAYLORMADE M1 10.5* KUROKAGE SILVER 60 REGULAR FLEX MINT!!!

Estimated price for orientation: 409 $

Category: Golf Clubs 24
Class:

Description
Brand: TaylorMade Dexterity: Right-Handed
Model: M1 Gender: Men
Club Type: Driver Loft: 10.5
MPN: Does Not Apply Flex: Regular
Shaft Material: Graphite Country of Manufacture: United States
UPC: Does not apply

Want a GREAT Deal? We are one of Ebay’s top sellers because we are golf professionals that purchase all of our equipment directly from the manufacturers.  Be assured that everything we sell is 100% authentic and would never sell any counterfeit products – we have over 14,000 positive feedbacks proving this!!  Purchase this with confidence – guaranteed!! We carry MOST major golf company drivers, fairway woods, irons, wedges, putters, and bags!!!!!!  You are bidding on a 2017 TaylorMade M1 Driver 10.5° (RIGHT HANDED) with the Kurokage Silver 60g REGULAR FLEX shaft. The headcover and wrench are included. This club was used on our indoor facility protected with Ghost Tape and once removed you can't tell it has been hit. It still looks like new!!HONESTLY- PLEASE CHECK MY FEEDBACK!!  The savings are being passed on to you!!! The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail price on this great driver is $624.99!!! MAP Pricing is $499.99 BIDDING WILL START AT $409.99!!!!  Take Advantage while this one lasts at this price!! FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.!!!!

EXPLOSIVE DISTANCE!!! EXPLOSIVE SAVINGS!!
  Check out my ! Be sure to add me to your !2017 TaylorMade M1 Driver