| Condition: || New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || Brand: || Titleist |
| Gender: || Men || Model: || 915D2 |
| Dexterity: || Left-Handed || MPN: || 915D2 |
| Loft: || 10.5 || Club Type: || Driver |
| Flex: || Regular || Shaft Material: || Graphite |
| UPC: || 084984547584 |
Titleist 915D2 10.5* Driver Diamana 50 x5ct Regular Flex 915 D2 Club Free Shipping NEW LEFT HAND (see detail) This listing is for a "NEW" men’s LEFT hand Titleist 915 D2 10.5-degree driver. Has minor shop wear typical of a item that has been on display in a store, but nothing you will notice after the first use (minor hit marks). Priced accordingly. Has a Mitsubishi Diamana 60 x5ct regular flex shaft and Titleist grip. This price is a great deal. Retail price is $450. NOTE: Photos are from promo stock. I am selling a LEFTY club. Also note that I have to buy all my accessories separately so a Titleist headcover will be $12 if you want one (may not be exact match). A Titleist tool is not included but I can add one that will work for only $7. Terms:
1. Shipping and Handling Fees: Buyer to pay $0 for expedited handling to anywhere in the USA lower 48 states (for APO, AK, HI, and PR add $7, for Canada add $29, and for Europe, New Zealand, and Australia add $42).
2. Know Your Product: I am not a technician or expert on the things I sell. Please make sure this item will work for you before you bid. I only give full refunds if the item is clearly not as described (e.g. wrong model number or size sent). I am a small part-time seller and not a retailer so I cannot always take things back at the discretion of the buyer like a major retailer would. If you return an item because it does not fit or you do not want it I may need to retain my cost to ship the item to you. Note that new items may have minor shop wear from being on display or in storage. This does not make them a used item. Also note, because of the nature of my part time selling I rely almost entirely on stock photos. If you have any specific questions on the item please ask before you bid. 3. Warranties and Liability: Because I am not a retailer any warranty issues will be taken to the manufacturer. There is no warranty provided by me, expressed or implied, and the buyer assumes all risk and liability for the use and/or further distribution of this item.
4. International Shipping Times: International shipments are only shipped via USPS and normally take 7 - 14 days for delivery to Canada and may take longer to other parts of the world. However, packages can sometimes be delayed by customs/security and delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
5. Customs Fees: Import duties, taxes, and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. I also will not under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws. For customs purposes, all items will be marked with the price paid without the shipping and handling charge.
6. Ship to Address: We ship all items to your eBay/PayPal Address. Please verify that this is correct. We are not responsible for redirection costs.
7. Handling Time: Items are usually shipped within 24 hours of payment, but at times may take up to 3 business days at certain times of the year. Weekends and US holidays do not count as business days. This includes Columbus Day.
8. Shipper: In the continental US I ship items via FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail (our choice). Depending upon the weight and shipping method, we may need a physical address (generally anything over 2 lbs.).
9. USPS Shipping: Priority mail usually takes 2 - 3 working days. USPS tracking is still being improved to make it equal to other carriers, but it is not quite there so please be patient with their updates.
10. FedEx or UPS Shipping: I use FedEx or sometimes UPS Ground (our choice), which does provide a tracking number. Delivery usually takes 3 - 5 working days.
11. Free Shipping: Free US Shipping quoted is for Continental US Only (lower 48 states). Alaska and Hawaii residents and APO addresses are charged more for upgraded USPS services. If you purchase an item for AK or HI and are only willing to pay the continental shipping price, your item will go First Class Mail or Parcel Post, which could take several weeks to arrive.
12. Shipping Notifications: You should receive an email message notifying you when your item has been shipped. This message will have the USPS or FedEx tracking number. They do not send me a copy.
13. Feedback: You will receive reciprocated feedback after you leave a feedback for your purchase. If there is a problem, please contact us before leaving negative or neutral feedback so that we can resolve your concern. We reciprocate on feedbacks about every 6 weeks or so.
14. Contacting Me: Remember to list your auction number in all communications. Any claims must be made within 30 days of receiving the item and are subject to verification (buyer pays return shipping unless it is my fault). All attempts to get support from the manufacturer or by other means must be exhausted before making a return. Buyers will make any claims to carriers for damage in shipment on insured packages.
15. If something is not mentioned in the ad it is not included in the listing. If you have any questions about whether an accessory or anything else is included please contact me before you buy. Please review my feedback ratings to see what others have said. To see my eBay “About Me” page click