Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 19

watch details

10-Piece Set PING ZING 2 3-LW Fresh Midsize Grips JZ Stiff Steel Shaft Black Dot

Estimated price for orientation: 295 $

Category: Golf Clubs 19
Class:

Description
Brand: Ping Gender: Men
Model: ZING 2 Flex: Stiff
Club Type: Iron Set Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
MPN: Does Not Apply Club Size: 3-LW
Shaft Material: Steel Length: Standard
Dexterity: Right-Handed Head Material: Stainless Steel
UPC: Does not apply

◄█ Men's Right-Handed set of Ping ZING 2 Irons including the 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, W, S, & LS (10 clubs in total). These are factory shafted with JZ (Stiff Flex) 125-gram steel shafts in Standard Length and have fresh Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize Grips. These clubs have a black dot which indicates Standard Lie. The 3-Pitching Wedge (W) have matching serial numbers but the serial numbers on the Sand Wedge (S) and Lob/Sand Wedge (LS) are different. Complete ZING2 sets in this condition are very hard to come so if you like it, don't wait!◄█ CONDITION: CLEAN!! Excellent condition with very minor wear. Fresh Golf Pride Tour Velvet midsize grips. Shafts are excellent and rust-free. Shaft labels are a bit peeled. This set has a ton of life left in it! You will NOT be disappointed!FINALLY!! A listing with proper photos so you don't have to make a "blind" purchase! ◄█ Please look at all 12 of the photos. ◄█ Please contact me before bidding if you have any questions because I do not accept cancellations or returns. ◄█ PLEASE: ONLY bid if your delivery address is up-to-date!
◄█ I will package carefully and ship via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery, USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Select - your choice at Checkout. Packaged/shipping weight will be 12 Pounds. The rate is automatically calculated by eBay based on size, weight, and destination. My packaging/handling fee for this item is $5. I ship from Oregon, USA. International shipping is through eBay's Global Shipping Program.
◄█  Please check my feedback - I package my items very well, accurately describe items, and ship right away. Please check out my !