Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 15

watch details

2016 Scotty Cameron Limited Edition Holiday Putter

Estimated price for orientation: 879 $

Category: Golf Clubs 15
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Scotty Cameron
Shaft Material: Steel Model: Holiday
Dexterity: Right-Handed Club Type: Putter
Flex: Putter

This auction is for a brand new 2016 Scotty Cameron Release MIL-SPEC H16 Holiday putter enclosed in its original box/bag.  The head cover is included along with all of the tag candy Cameron sees fit to include.  These limited edition putters are very familiar to Cameron fans and are widely collected.  The putter specs are posted on several golf outlets on the ‘net.  This putter will ship to the winner as soon as it arrives and payment is verified.  The S&H is free to the lower U.S.  I use eBay’s Global (ONLY) if the winner wants it shipped outside the U.S.  Currently, my feedback still identifies last year’s Holiday sale.  I have sold every Cameron Limited Edition putter produced in the last 15 years so please bid with the confidence that you will receive outstanding service related to this transaction.  Good luck and Merry Christmas.