Estimated price for orientation: 229 $

Category: Golf Clubs 15
Class:

Description
Brand: Callaway Loft: 10.5
Club Type: Driver Flex: Regular
Shaft Material: Graphite Model: 2016 Great Big Bertha
Dexterity: Right-Handed UPC: Does not apply

BID AND WIN!!! No need to wait for the auction to end. This is a one bid auction for an authentic 2016 Callaway Great Big Bertha driver, 10.5° loft, regular flex, right handed. The 2016 Callaway Great Big Bertha was a Golf Digest HOT LIST GOLD award winner - - the best of the best. This driver is adjustable for loft, lie angle, and desired ball flight. Headcover is included and factory original. It has the factory installed Mitsubishi Rayon KUROKAGE Black 50g shaft in regular flex. The grip is a factory installed Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound. This driver has been used but is in good to very good condition. NO ABUSE. The adjusting tool wrench is included with instructions. MSRP when new was $499.99. Please see photos of driver on auction. Please note that the photos are NOT "representative" or "stock" photos. They are photos of the actual driver on auction. What you see is what you get. No fuzzy, blurry, out of focus, or distant pictures. There are no surprises here.Buyer pays $9.99 shipping and insurance via USPS 2-3 day Priority to all U.S. destinations. Sorry, no international shipping. I will ship 1-2 business days after receiving payment. Please read my feedback and bid with confidence. I ship promptly and deliver items exactly as described. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have about this great driver. Good luck and thank you for your interest in my auction.HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!
To view my other current auctions, please click GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!
On Nov-08-06 at 12:47:18 PST, seller added the following information: