Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 15

watch details

2017 Women's Cobra King F7 Combo Set-- Choose Your Color

Estimated price for orientation: 679 $

Category: Golf Clubs 15
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Club Type: Hybrid/Iron Combo Set
Shaft Material: Graphite Dexterity: Right-Handed, Left Handed
Flex: Ladies Model: F7
MPN: Does Not Apply Loft: Various

The Cobra Womens King F7 Hybrid Combo Iron Set is a very forgiving and stylish golf club set for lady golfers looking for further distances with hybrids instead of long irons. The PWRShell faces in the irons are extremely thin and offer a larger sweet spot and blistering ball speeds and longer carries. The Tungsten weights in the soles of the irons force the center of gravity lower in the club head for longer carries and more consistent flights.Cobra Womens King F7 irons feature TecFlo construction which features different head designs as lofts increase.Half hollow: 6i-7iCavity: 8i-PWSpecialty: SWThe KING F7 Combo Set is the ideal setup to gap your game perfectly with a combination of irons and adjustable hybrid, all in one easy-to-hit set.Cobra Womens King F7 Hybrid Combo Iron Set 2017 features:Set makeups: 5Hyb, 6i-PW, SWFujikura Pro 55i graphite shafts available in ladies flexAvailable in right hand onlyCNC milled faces and groovesAuthorized Cobra Golf dealerQuestion and Inquiries?? txt/call 5088014650Items MAY ship factory direct to insure authenticity
SPECIFICATIONSSTOCK SET COMPOSITION - 7 ClubsGraphite:One Hybrid: 5-6H (Graphite), Six Irons: 7-PW, GW, SW (Graphite)
ModelLoft/Trajectory Settings*LengthSwing WeightStock FlexRH/LH
5-6 H25° / 25.5° / 25.5°D / 26.5° / 26.5°D / 27.5° / 27.5°D / 28°38.00"C6LadiesRH

ModelLoftLieOffset
(mm) 
Graphite
Length
Swing WeightRH/LH
730°62.5°4.136.00"C5RH
835°63°3.835.50"C5RH
940°63.5°3.635.00"C5RH
PW45°64°3.234.75"C5RH
GW50°64°1.034.50"C6RH
SW55°64°0.734.25"C7RH
SHAFTS