watch details

" 5 "Tom Stewart's Cleek, Mid~Iron, 4`Iron, Mashie, Mashie/Niblick , "Playable"

Estimated price for orientation: 195 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Brand: Tom Stewart Shaft Material: Hickory
Club Type: Iron

Up for sale is 5  Tom Stewart's Clubs .  The shafts are solid straight tight to hosel no cracks or chip, professionally reset and epoxy. 
1. Cleek =      New Sheep Suede Leather Grip, Loft 20*, Length 39 1/4 , Swing Weight D ~ 1 Smooth Face  ( Added Whipping to make the shaft Stronger )
2. Mid Iron =     "       "           "           "         "         "  24*,    "         38 1/4 ,    "          "       C ~ 1      "          "      ( Flat spot on Nosel )
3. 4 Iron =      Small Crack on Hosel                     "  32*,    "          38 1/4,     "          "      C ~ 0  Line Face       ( See Picture )4. Mashie =                                                           " 36*,     "          36 3/4,     "         "       C ~ 2  Line Face 5. Mashie/Niblick = Head is Pitted                        " 36*,     "          36,           "         "       C ~ 0  Smooth Face    I think they are all playable  !      
Please check out on my Ebay site. Up for sale is some Tom Stewart superior quality books, documents more than 300 different Stewart clubs, all photographed by Livingston, who was a first-class commercial photographer. Old Tom Morris, J. H. Taylor, Harry Vardon, Ted Ray, Francis Ouimet and, of course, Bobby Jones, all used Stewart clubs.
Organized into sections that deal with marks, early clubs (1893 - 1904), post 1905 clubs, putters, personalized irons and face patterns along with miscellaneous work.

This is a must-have book for any golf collector. Numbers 380 - 415 of the first edition are now available and each one is individually numbered. These are all of the remaining books available.  A great gift for a golf collector or tournament tee prizes.  Also, in the coming weeks, I will be listing a variety of premium Tom Stewart clubs. For questions on the book or Stewart clubs, call Phil Gibbs at 480-661-4064.  I am also a buyer & seller of Stewart clubs.  Member of both the Golf Collectors Society () and the Society of Hickory Golfers ().
     Ralph's goal was to promote Stewart hickory clubs and provide great players clubs. This book cost him $52 each to publish." I do Combine Shipping "