Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

10 Irons Callaway x20 Tour Irons+ EXTRAS (Driver, Latest Callaway Balls+ Marker)

Estimated price for orientation: 149 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Club Type: Irons + Driver
Shaft Material: Steel & Graphite Number of Clubs: 10 Irons + 1 Driver
Dexterity: Right-Handed Brand: Callaway & Nike

10 Callaway Irons, 1 Driver, Balls, Bag & Callaway Magnetic Ball Marker.I'm selling my much loved Callaway Irons. You are bidding on 10 Iron ! Yes 10 Irons, With Stand Bag, Balls, Nike Driver and Callaway Ball Marker !The set comprises of 3 to PW which are X20 Tour Irons with Rifle Project x 6.0 flighted Steel ShaftsThe 2 iron and A (Approach Wedge) Wedge are x16 Pro Series from my earlier set of clubs. The 2 iron has a FCM 6.0 Rifle Precision Shaft and the AW has a Constant weight Rifle Tour Regular. All irons have new (3 Rounds Only) Golf Pride - New Decade  Multi Compound Grips. The AW has standard Callaway grip.The irons show signs of use but still have years of life left in them. The shafts and grips are in 9/10 (AW 7/10)The Nike Driver in the SQ Tour 460 nexTi 9.5 with Pro Launch Stiff Grafalloy Blue shaft. The head has a tiny sky mark but except for that it is in great condition. The head cover is a little worn but is still protects the shaft when in the bag.The Stand Bag has never been used. I won it in a competition and has sat in the cupboard ever since. It has a double carry strap and multiple pockets.Ive included some Callaway Super Soft Balls and also a Magnetic Callaway Ball Marker.All you need to do is add your favourite putter and you will have a very user friendly set of clubs.Id very much prefer collection but will post at cost...I dont think this would be cost effective due to total weight and size.I can be contacted on (07900 911 56 three Nr Leeds) if you have any questions or need any other help.The PW has a small ding on the bottom of the club but does not affect play in any way at all. Just want to be 100% with the description.