Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

2016 Nike VAPOR FLY PRO HEAD ONLY BRAND NEW !

Estimated price for orientation: 136 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Nike
MPN: Does Not Apply Model: Vapor Fly

Head ONLY.Brand new, never used.
See pictures for the actual item you will receive.   International buyer pays actual shipping costs and any applicable importation taxes( See shipping details for your country).  I only use Ebay's Global shipping program to ship outside of USAPlease do not ask me to ship outside USA with USPS, declare lower value, etc. Florida buyers, sorry but I have to collect 6% sales tax.All luxury watches/jewelry and any brand name items shipped from Florida, USA, insured with a tracking number!   
This is auction listing, no "Buy now" and no "Best offer" options. Please place your bid and do not ask me to name a "buy now" price.
Please feel free ask any questions. Thank you.