Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

2016 Scotty Cameron Carbon TIMELESS Deluxe NEWPORT 2 CIRCLE T TOUR CT Putter

Estimated price for orientation: 4 250 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Scotty Cameron
Club Size: 34" Model: Carbon Timeless Deluxe NEWPORT 2
Shaft Material: Steel Club Type: Putter
Dexterity: Right-Handed MPN: Does Not Apply
UPC: Does not apply

2016 SCOTTY CAMERON Deluxe Timeless BLACK CARBON CIRCLE T TOUR ISSUE PUTTER.   Also called the NEWPORT 2.
The "Timeless" is Scotty's slightly more compact version of the NEWPORT 2.  Edges and lines are well defined!
    4 stamps in cavity!!   Circle T, Jackpot Johnny, Scotty Dog and Scull & Crossbones!   Jumbo stamping on the face!!  
34" and 350 grams.     It can be adjusted at the Scotty Cameron Gallery to any specs that the buyer would like. Deluxe Circle T and Standard Tour shaft bands, as shown!      BLACK/BLACK SCOTTY CAMERON Circle T Pistolini Grip.
COA IS INCLUDED AND IT IS GURANTEED 150% AUTHENTIC!!    
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS!!   MESSAGE ME AN OFFER! USPS PRIORITY (2-3 DAYS) INSURED SHIPPING WILL BE $60.  (I will happily refund any extra $) I PREFER PAYPAL