Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

9 NEW SINGLE LENGTH IRON HEAD SET: 5-PW, AW, SW, LW. ALL HAVE SAME WEIGHT & LIE

Estimated price for orientation: 165 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: INTEGRA
Loft: #5 - PW, AW, SW, LW Club Type: Iron Set
Flex: No Shafts MPN: SingLnthIrons
Model: -i-WIN- Shaft Material: No Shafts
QUESTIONS: CALL 970-209-6502 Dexterity: Right-Handed
Country/Region of Manufacture: China Gender: Unisex
Club Size: Mid-Size heads UPC: Does not apply

I-Win Single Length Iron Head Set:  #5-PW, AW, SW, LW.  9 HEADS. DOMESTIC SHIPPING INCLUDEDThe I-Win irons have a deep cavity and low COG, making them very forgiving.The One-Length I-Win irons offer Consistency of Setup for repeatable results. This means that you use the same setup, same stance, and same ball position throughout the lofts so you can develop a repeatable swing. And the clubs will all be the same length.NOW you can make your own Single-Length iron set with any shafts or grips and SAVE. Best length is that of an 8 iron--about 37".Parallel hosel, .370 i.d.RH only.With one-length irons you can groove a one-plane swing using the same stance, same arm position, and one ball position.All heads have same weight of 272 grams.
NO.56789PWAWSWLW
LOFT24°27°30.5°35°40°45°50°54°58°
LIE62.5°62.5°62.5°62.5°62.5°62.5°62.5°62.5°62.5°
BOUNCE10°12°8°
OFFSET6.65.85.34.54.13.63.32.82.5

QUESTIONS?  Call us at 970-209-6502, Mtn Time Zone