Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 10

watch details

2016 TM M1 460 9.5* S - DIAMANA 62 x5ct & Fujikura Pro 60 R - 2 shafts !

Estimated price for orientation: 299 $

Category: Golf Clubs 10
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: TaylorMade
Dexterity: Right-Handed Model: M1 460
Loft: 9.5 Club Size: 1-Wood/ Driver
Flex: Stiff Shaft Material: Graphite

MINT Condition 9 out of 10 ! 2016 Taylor Made M1 460 driver - includes head cover & adjustment wrench.The club has an aftermarket  Mitsubishi Diamana 62 x5ct Stiff flex shaft- the other shaft is a stock 2016 Fujikura Pro 60 Regular - at least an $ 80 value. If you look at specs on the Diamana shaft - it has a higher bend point and firm tip - thus creates lower ball flight trajectory. Not a huge difference in the specs on the 2 shafts. Both shafts, when installed, make the driver play 45 inches total length. Why am I selling - I won some nice credit in a local tournament and decided to try the M1. It's just not the right club for my lower swing speed. Club is only 1 month old - but I don't see a future in our relationship.  Please note my 100% seller rating !Good Luck bidding !