Back to the main page Back to category Golf Clubs 05

watch details

(2) PERFECT Ping G20 Hybrids (20*) & (23) w/ (R) Ping TFC Shafts- $225/each -WOW

Estimated price for orientation: 160 $

Category: Golf Clubs 05
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: PING
Shaft Material: graphite Model: G20
Dexterity: Right-Handed Club Type: hybrid/driving iron
Loft: 20 & 23 Club Size: hybrid
Flex: Regular

Buy It Now - (2) PERFECT Ping G20 Hybrids (20*) & (23) w/  regular Ping TFC Shafts
These are getting harder to find!!   Long and very very forgiving!!   VERY VERY LONG!!  Low spin and great 3 and 4 iron replacements.
$225.00/Each!!  
Hot List #1!!!
 Standard Length I'd rate these 9.55555/10 - only used a few rounds!!   matching headcovers included Make sure you're buying authentic equipment - so many fakes out there and hard to tell the difference.  SO MANY FAKES BEING SOLD ON EBAY!!   Serial # is on hosel - see pics.  Everything guaranteed 100% authentic or 125% of your money back. Please see my 100% positive feedback and bid with confidence. I guarantee quick handling time w/ USPS 2-3 DAY DELIVERY and I promise to communicate throughout the entire process of the sale.